Welcome to ISU Parent and Family Programs
Iowa State University Parent and Family Programs serves all Cyclone families by promoting parent programs and communicating university resources to enhance students' experiences and success at Iowa State.
As a family member of student enrolled at Iowa State, you are automatically a member! Parent and Family Programs is an auxiliary organization of the university affiliated with the Dean of Students Office, which provides administration and advising.
Cyclone families can utilize the following resources to stay informed:
- Subscribe to our email newsletter, Relatively Speaking
- Volunteer at Cyclone Family Weekend or June Orientation
- Attend an Advisory Board Meeting each semester
- Contact the Parents' Advisory Line at 1-800-772-8546: your PAL on campus when you have questions or don't know who to call for assistance.
- Support Parent and Family Program activities and outreach by football tickets or donating.
Keep tabs on our latest news by following ISU Parent and Family Programs on Facebook. Aside from being the first to hear about our upcoming programs and events, you'll find it is a great way to network among the Cyclone Family!
Chartered buses for spring break to Chicago and Minneapolis
Does your student need a ride back home to Chicago or Minneapolis? There is a Charter bus that will take students to and from Chicago or Minneapolis over breaks and can be found here:http://www.iowastatecitbus.com/. This service is only available for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Breaks. Round-trip for this charter company to Minneapolis and back at Thanksgiving break is $75, and for Chicago it’s $110 round trip.
Cyclone Family Weekend 2017
Cyclone Family Weekend 2017 will take place OCTOBER 20-22, 2017. More information will be available closer to registration on the CYCLONE FAMILY WEEKEND WEBSITE.