Welcome to ISU Parent and Family Programs
Iowa State University Parent and Family Programs serves all Cyclone families by promoting parent programs and communicating university resources to enhance students' experiences and success at Iowa State.
As a family member of student enrolled at Iowa State, you are automatically a member! Parent and Family Programs is an auxiliary organization of the university affiliated with the Dean of Students Office, which provides administration and advising.
Cyclone families can utilize the following resources to stay informed:
- Subscribe to our email newsletter, Relatively Speaking
- Volunteer at Cyclone Family Weekend or June Orientation
- Attend an Advisory Board Meeting each semester
- Contact the Parents' Advisory Line at 1-800-772-8546: your PAL on campus when you have questions or don't know who to call for assistance.
- Support Parent and Family Program activities and outreach by football tickets or donating.
Keep tabs on our latest news by following ISU Parent and Family Programs on Facebook. Aside from being the first to hear about our upcoming programs and events, you'll find it is a great way to network among the Cyclone Family!
CYCLONE FAMILY WEEKEND 2017
Cyclone Family Weekend 2017 will take place OCTOBER 20-22, 2017! Check out the CYCLONE FAMILY WEEKEND WEBSITE to see the schedule of events, learn how to register, and get hotel information. Hope to see you there!
FOOTBALL TICKET FUNDRAISER
Help us support Parent and Family Programs by participating in our football ticket fundraiser! Buy tickets through ISU Athletics to the Kansas game on Saturday, October 14 for $40 or the Oklahoma State game on Saturday, November 11 for $30. Use our code FAMILY to get the special Parent and Family Programs pricing and ensure that part of that money will go to support future Parent and Family Programs Initiatives like scholarships and campus events. Tickets go onsale August 1, 2017.